Join the PMG Team
Our talented team is made up of incredible, hardworking individuals
We are looking for sharp problem-solving skills. A results-oriented track record. Strong leadership experience. A passion for consulting and for life.
Location: St. Jacobs, ON
Pay: $17.50 an hour
Job Type: Part-time
Required Language: French
We are currently hiring individuals to work a variety of shifts in our outbound call centre. We are looking for positive, energetic, dedicated Bilingual (French) Telephone Interviewers to conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys. There are NO sales involved!
What we offer:
- Part-time as well as permanent positions.
- A supportive atmosphere with flexible scheduling; ideal for those with a busy lifestyle. Depending on your availability, shifts may be as little as 5 hours/week or as high as 35+ hours/week; you get to choose how much or how little you work!
- Ability to work from home.
- Full training; call centre experience is an asset but not required.
- Our office is open from 9 AM to 9 PM, and we have a variety of shifts available for all hours that we are open.
- 10-minute drive from the universities and a 15-minute bus ride to Conestoga Mall. Located on a bus route (Elmira 21) and free parking is available.
- The base wage is $15.25/hour when working in English with additional hourly earning potential depending on the project. If you are bilingual, you will earn $17.50/hour when working in French.
What we look for:
- Candidates must have great communication skills, be outgoing, and love talking to people on the phone.
- Able to follow instructions and read from a questionnaire on a computer screen.
- Reliability, punctuality, and interpersonal skills are also necessary requirements.