JOIN THE PMG TEAM
Our talented team is made up of incredible, hardworking individuals. We are looking for sharp problem-solving skills. A results-oriented track record. Strong leadership experience. A passion for consulting and for life.
Consulting is all about helping clients overcome their business challenges. We look for candidates with the ability to frame complex problems, apply creative analytics and formulate pragmatic solutions.
PMG has a proud legacy of generating results that have a positive, measurable impact on the client’s bottom line. We want to see that you have made a quantifiable difference in an organization’s success.
We look for candidates who show an enthusiasm for solving client problems and delivering meaningful results while focusing on succeeding as individuals and as part of a team.
Do you have proven leadership experience? Whether through work, school or extracurricular activities, leadership frames your application in a favorablelight.
The PMG Team has a dedication, passion, and commitment to delivering top-notch market insights to our clients.
We are looking for people who are excited at the prospect of being a part of a growing team, people who look at business as a team sport and more than a means to an end to make money. If you consider yourself an individual with sharp problem-solving skills, a results-oriented mindset, and a passion for life – we would love to hear from you!
As a Research Analyst, you will provide high-level data analysis support to our team’s Data Science Business Unit. In this role, you will have the opportunity to compile and analyze survey and other data, apply analysis techniques to discover trends and patterns, and create reports to communicate the results to clients.
Those most apt to succeed in this position will possess strong planning, organizational, and time management skills, have the ability to be resourceful and self-reliant, and would describe themselves as proactive and self-motivated.
Hours: Approximately 20-30 hours per week, with an opportunity to transition into 40 hours per week in the future
- Provide data analysis support to Data Science Business Unit
- Identify and propose solutions for business problems
- Prepare data files for analysis
- Compile data using statistical software as applicable
- Interpret survey data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Identify and interpret trends/patterns in reports
- Make recommendations and perform SWOT analyses
- Participate in client meetings as required
- University degree or college diploma in a related field such as Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics (or equivalent experience)
- Experience using statistical programming languages (SPSS, R, Python, etc.) for analyzing datasets would be an asset
- Strong statistical and data analysis skills and knowledge of various analysis techniques such as regression analysis, tests of significance, and cluster analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of survey design would be an asset
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a small team. Availability between 10 am to 4 pm EST weekdays is preferred. Option to work remotely.
At PMG Intelligence, we celebrate difference. Inclusion and Diversity are just some of the many things we thrive on, not only for the benefit of our employees, but also our clients and the communities we work within. We welcome applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Persons with disabilities who require accommodation in the application process may request so by contacting Samantha Bruce, Administrative Coordinator at email@example.com
At PMG, we flourish within a flexible work environment. Flexible work options are available depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
The Base Pay range for this position varies depending on factors such as candidate skill set.
While we thank everyone who shows interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit resumes as well as questions posted bellow by using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Stay in the loop. Receive insights from PMG Intelligence.