Our location has been audited and certified for security, back up power and fire prevention as provided for under SOC Certification as well as the Canadian SSAE16 Certs.
- New construction. All new equipment.
- Located in downtown Montreal, at the Montreal Stock Exchange Tower.
- 2N + 1 state-of-the-art UPS solution.
- Redundant N+1 chilled water plant.
- Dual fiver optic entrances into the datacentre and the building.
- Multiple fiver optic providers already on site; colocation-neutral facility.
- Building is connected to the highest priority Hydro-Quebec electric grid in terms of immediate restoration of electrical service upon interruption.
- 5.5MW of total electrical capacity.
- Brand new state-of-the-art advanced UPS battery system.
- Standard N+1 UPS Solution.
- 2N solution available on special request.
- Very early warning VESDA aspirating smoke detection array.
- State-of-the-art Victaulic Vortex nitrogen mist fire suppression system.
- Near-zero wetting of protected areas with no need for costly clean-up or equipment replacement.
- The centre is fed by N+1 redundant chillers.
- Overhead cooling units mounted directly above the cabinet.
- Efficient cooling design allows a higher electrical density per cabinet.
- Outperforms traditional raised floor and CRAC unit configurations.
- Dual physical fibre entrances into the building (North and South) with direct conduits to the facility’s MMR
- Telecom suppliers currently in the building: Rogers, Cogent, Bell, Videotron, Allstream, SRDP, FibreNoire, Metro Optic, Cogeco.
- Abundant dark fibre available. Presently connected via dark fibre to: Level3, Tiscali, TATA, Cogent, Hybernia Atlantic, nLayer, GT-T, HE, Rogers, Telus.
- QIX and TORIX connections available as well.
Data Management/Standard Operating Procedures
Contact us to request any of the following procedure documents:
- Organizational Code Of Conduct
- Anitvirus Policy
- Backup Policy
- Removable Media Acceptable Encryption Policy
- Physical Security
- Data Destruction Policy
- Ddos Incidence Response Policy
- Acceptable Use Of Technology Policy
- Access Control Policy
- Software Security Policy
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Research Risk Assessment Process
- Software-Data Change Control Standard Operating Procedure